How to install TA drivers under Windows 10
For installing the Trace Adapter drivers under Windows 10 you need to disable the driver signature enforcement. You might have to repeat this procedure after major updates of Windows 10.
- On your PC, go to "All settings"
- Select "Update & Security"
- Chose "Recovery" and click on "Restart now" under "Advanced Startup".
- From the menu that appears, select "Troubleshoot",
- then "Advanced options" and "Startup Settings".
- Click "Restart".
- Finally, select "Driver Signature Enforcement" by pressing F7.
- Your PC will now boot with driver signature enforcement disabled and you’ll be able to install unsigned drivers.
Next time you reboot your PC, driver signature enforcement will be enabled again. But then you should already have your drivers installed.